Sunrise(from Breacan Cottage)
Some sites that may be of interest:
- Kinvara.com has information about all there is to see and do in the area and the local festivals.
- The Shannonheritage site has information about Dunguaire Castle - a popular tourist attraction just 10 minutes from Breacan Cottage.
- Click here for more information on the famous Cliffs of Moher.
- The Aillwee cave situated in the heart of the Burren is one of the most ancient caves in Ireland.
- The BurrenBeo website is an excellent guide to all that there is to see and do in the Burren area.
- Galway city just 20 miles away. This excellent web-site on Galway will give you an insight into this vibrant city.
- Visit the Rough Guides destination guide to Ireland for recommendations on attractions, restaurants and up-to-date weather, health tips, and general information.
Sunset (from Breacan Cottage)
Beautiful flower box
Front view of Breacan Cottage
Galway Bay through the flowers
Linking to Breacan.com:In linking to us we would ask that you use the following name and description:
Name: Breacan B & B
This Bed and Breakfast is a beautiful rustic cottage with panoramic sea views situated in the tranquil rural setting of Parkmore Dooras on the south shore of Galway Bay near Kinvara Co. Galway Ireland